× Chat about any non-phonecard based talk in here.

6 years 11 months ago #251 by novelty9
New member was created by novelty9
Hi im new to this forum i have just recieved about 600 used callcards which ones are worth money, i think Oisin returning from tir na nog is rare am i right i have 4 of them

cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 11 months ago #253 by nick
Replied by nick on topic New member

novelty9 wrote: Hi im new to this forum i have just recieved about 600 used callcards which ones are worth money, i think Oisin returning from tir na nog is rare am i right i have 4 of them

cheers

Hi novelty9,

Welcome to the IrishCallcards.net forums :) . Are all the Callcards you received all used or do you have any mint and still in their wrappers? Being honest while 100 unit cards certainly are rarer than the 10s and 20s, a used Oisin from Tir Na Nog is probably only worth .50c at most in good condition. A version with a silver chip (Schlumberger SC7) is a bit rarer than the Gold Gemplus GEM1 chipset but even still I've seen it go for a euro used. You may well get more but that would depend on the demand which has decreased over the last while. Mint for the same card I think €15~ would be realistic, although these days it's hard to know.
Feel free to attach some photos of the cards you received on here and I or others will let you know if they have any value :) . You may have some private issue cards which may be worth a few euro even used. If you'd prefer, send me an email with pictures to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I'll get back to you with info if any of your cards are somewhat valuable :)

Nick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.338 seconds